martes, 29 de septiembre de 2015

Home Decoration

Hi everyone,
I'm moving home in a few months and as many people I was looking for decorating inspiration everywhere. I started with home decor magazines and found out those won't help you at all, showing you amazing houses that rock great styles which you can't actually imitate unless you're a millionaire.
So after spending some money on those magazines I decided to try Pinterest out, and it has seriously surprised me in a good way. I thought I would have had to scroll down and down and down untill I could find something decent and that wasn't what pinterest was at all.
I saved some (a lot) of stuff on my pinterest wall: https://es.pinterest.com/nesitaeuba/



And I thought I'd show you some of my favourite home decoration pins I found :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario